Aqua Turf Club, Southington, CT
A Celebration of Local High School Athletes.
Record-Journal's 4th annual celebration honoring the outstanding sports achievements of local students and recognizing the contributions of the schools, coaches, communities and families that make high school sports possible.
2019 Event Highlights:
- Master of Ceremonies: Joe Zone, WFSB Channel 3 Eyewitness News Sports Director
- Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
- Time: 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Location: Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry Street, Southington
- Honoring: 300+ local high school athletes from Meriden, Wallingford, Southington and Cheshire for their achievements throughout the school year including Record-Journal Athletes of the Week, Record-Journal Scholar Athletes and All R-J Teams nominees.
Awards to be Presented:
- Male & Female Athlete of the Year
- Male & Female Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Over 20 Athletes as best in their sport
Joe Linta, NFL Agent and former college football Assistant Coach. Joe achieved special prominence as an NFL agent in 2013 when he negotiated the larges NFL contract in history - $120.6 million - for Baltimore Ravens quarterback and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.
Aqua Turf will be serving their famous brunch for all attendees.
To see photos and highlights of the 2018 Best of the Bunch Brunch, click here.
The public is invited to this special event.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE RESERVED ONLINE BEFORE THE EVENT TO GUARANTEE SEATING. STUDENT ATHLETE NOMINEE TICKETS ARE FREE, BUT STILL REQUIRE A TICKET RESERVATION. ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION, THERE IS NO ASSIGNED SEATING.
556 Mulberry Street
Southington, CT, 06479
Jun 23, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM